Tell me why you're AWESOME...
What would you say?
The question I always ask yacht crew when I write their CVs. EVERYONE always answers with "umm, that's hard. I'm not sure, let me think."
That needs to change.
Not just on your CV, but in your LIFE.
How would you feel if you could confidently answer with:
"GIRL, WHERE DO I BEGIN?! STRAP IN!"
If you're here, the Happy Stewardess Collective is the coaching membership for you!!
You're onboard and want to ask for that pay rise you DESERVE, but you're sitting in your cabin totally shitting yourself about even bringing it up, in case your HOD says no *cos omg the embarrassment*, but you eventually pluck up the courage to ask, but more like “umm sorry, yeah if you don’t mind, just a little bit extra would be nice, only if that's ok, um sorry”, or even worse - NOT asking at all!!!
How would you feel if instead, you could walk in CONFIDENTLY and say "HEY, this is what I want and these are my reasons why" – without totally shitting yourself & feeling like you don't deserve it?
IF YOUR SELF-CONFIDENCE WERE AS POWERFUL AS YOUR HOUSEKEEPING, YOU’D HAVE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD BY NOW.
And you know it. But instead, here’s what you might feel like now:
- A pushover, who wants to keep everyone happy and cannot say NO.
- Who over-explains EVERYTHING - "umm would you mind doing X job, please? Just when you get a sec, that would be great. No rush though! Just whenever you have time!" *even though you've asked a gazillion times already!*
- Like you shrink & die a little inside when guests are shitty to you, contractors totally ignore you because you're a woman, or when idiots in your team roll their eyes at you in the morning meeting.
- You nearly wet your pants when the captain says “can I have a word with you later in my office?”.
- Every morning you think “I’m gonna get up at 6am and workout” … but never do, then you feel guilty af and like a failure, because WHY CAN’T I GET UP! I’M SO UNMOTIVATED! OMG!!
But you're smart. You work super hard, care deeply about people, and know you're a brilliant crew member.
But you want more than that. You want to:
- Become a powerful, bold and KIND leader, who takes no shit.
- Bounce out of bed in the mornings feeling calm, vibrant and ON FIRE. Like you can tackle anything the day throws at you (rude engineers, eye rolls -or whatever else that usually throws you out of whack for the day and totally shakes your confidence.)
- Confidently deal with situations, like having hard conversations (that suck) with team members, and standing up to bully crew members, without fearing what they'll say about you behind your back.
- Say the things you actually want to say and ask for the things you want to ask for (like that promotion/ pay rise or the boat to pay for those courses, that you're currently putting off asking for)!
- Put YOU first! Whether that’s leaving a shitty boat without feeling "omg what if I don't get another job?", and feeling like you HAVE to stay, cos “it’ll look bad on your CV otherwise”, because that’s what your manipulative Captain told you!
- Do the things you actually want to do, without feeling guilty over it or like you SHOULD be doing something else.
- Start that business you always talk about with your BFF!! But never do anything with, cos you’re shit scared of the thought of getting on Instagram saying “HEY, I’M AN ENTREPRENEUR AND THIS IS MY THING”, in case people laugh or your family think “wtf is she doing!"
- Create healthy habits that actually stick while you're onboard (and at home!) - ones that are SUPER easy and doable, where you don’t need to avoid the snack cupboard forever or feel guilty over that handful of Haribos.
Imagine TRANSFORMING your habits into new ones, that make you think HOLY SHIT, I FEEL SO FKN GOOD RIGHT NOW. I CAN’T BELIEVE I DIDN’T REALISE CONFIDENCE & FEELING THIS AMAZING COULD BE THIS EASY!!!
And yes, I’m looking at you, the person reading this right now thinking:
- Yeah, but I do actually SUCK at sticking with healthy habits. It’s soooo hard and I'm so busy. There’s no way I could do that!
- But I'm such a quiet person, I'd feel so awkward getting joining a group like this. I'd be so scared to talk!
- But I'm so fucked up, way more than everyone else. I don't think it will work for me! I'm too far gone.
I’m telling you, you CAN do ALL of these things and be that version of you who is on your vision board!
And it gets to be so much easier than you think it’ll be because we’ll break it down into bitesize chunks. You'' honestly be thinking "omfg, I can't believe how simple this is???"
Enter The Happy Stewardess Collective!
Whether you want to be able to 100% back yourself and trust your own ability at work, become a confident AF Chief Stew (Chef/ Purser etc!), reclaim that piece of your soul you feel like yachting has taken, or want to create liberating healthy habits that actually stick, this is the programme for you!
All you have to do is:
- Show up as the REAL you.
- Set boundaries around where your time & energy are going.
- Make tiny and SUPER easy changes to your daily routine.
- Start speaking to yourself nicer.
Strangely enough, that can actually be pretty hard at first. Because we’ve been brought up being told that "good girls stay quiet/ are seen and not heard" and that a woman who speaks their mind is a drama queen/ gobshite/ mouthy.
So I’m here to tell you that's not the case at all and be your guide all the way to the other side.
Come with me.
The INCREDIBLE membership for Interior Yacht Crew to get you feeling super happy again, reclaim that piece of your soul that you feel like you’ve lost and turn you into a powerful, take-no-shit kinda gal, who puts herself first, does the things she wants to do and is an unbelievable leader, not just at work, but also in her LIFE.
You'll get coaching support from me every week (if you want it!) on a weekly group Zoom call, and will be amongst a wonderful and supportive community of Stews, who know exactly how you feel, cos let's be honest, everyone goes through a lot of the same shit in yachting! It's the support network to get you feeling INCREDIBLE again.
Literally all the things!!! Every training, every guide and resource I’ve ever made – on all things health, wellness, fitness, confidence and MORE, which you can access any time and come back to again and again.
- Module 1: How to create super simple healthy habits that stick.
- Module 2: Become a Morning Routine Queen
- Module 3: Steps to create unshakeable self-belief
- Module 4: How to set bold AF boundaries
- Module 5: How to conflict & chill
- Module 6: Food and Nutrition
- Module 7: Get gutsy: gut health
- Module 8: Find the PERFECT exercise for you
- Module 9: Guided meditations
- Module 10: Yoga flows
- Bonus Resources (yachting & more!)
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I SIGN UP?
You'll be taken to a thank you page and I will send you an email within 24 hours with all the details on how to log in to the programme portal and get going! (The programme portal is where all of the details for coaching calls & training are!)
Join the private Whatsapp group!
Enjoy the programme for as long as you want to through a monthly subscription!